(Square One) 100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Donato Salon + Spa is looking for Hairstylists join the award winning team! Apply today using the application option.
Locations - Hairstylist
Compensation - Hairstylist
Competitive rate with commissions
Overview - Hairstylist
If you are interested in working for a professional salon and spa that is focused on superior customer service and continued education, in a fun and team based work environment, than Donato Salon + Spa may be the right fit for you. Donato Salon + Spa is also seeking apprentices/assistants to join our team.
Interested in opportunities to further your career in a structured educational environment? Donato Salon + Spa offers opportunity for apprentices/assistants to learn in an inspiring salon + spa setting while providing exceptional education. We provide dedicated class days each week to allow you to hone your technical skills, making your dream job a reality.
Interested Candidates - Hairstylist
- Donato Salon + Spa is an equal opportunity employer.
- Looking for a change? Propel your career forward and join a team that is invested in you. Apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform routine salon functions
- Treat scalp and hair
- Cut hair
- Style hair
- Straighten and wave super curly hair
- Work with hairpieces / extensions
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate of completion from recognized college for Hairdressing
- Ability to communicate orally in English
- Outgoing personality with strong people skills
What’s in It For You? - Hairstylist
- Continue your education in a fun, hands-on environment
- Allow us to create a clientele for YOU of loyal returning clients
- Refer a hairdresser and get paid for doing so!
- Enjoy a paid vacation
- Be a part of an upscale environment that boasts its affiliation with celebrities
- Work alongside the owner, John Donato
- Work out of different locations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Casual, Freelance, Permanent, ..