(Square One) 100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Is it time to get out from behind the chair? Do you have what it takes to be an Educator ? Do you love to teach and mentor? If you answered yes to the above, then email your resume to us using the indeed apply option.
Known for creative and progressive hair design, Donato Salon + Spa is synonymous with beauty and fashion. These experienced designers are known throughout Canada and the around the world!
Proud member of the Sassoon Academy School Connection and certified private career college by the MTCU.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Based upon relevant work experience
Location: Square One Shopping Centre, 100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, ON L5B 2C9
- Able to follow and facilitate curriculum modules on deadline.
- Ability to develop and deliver lesson plans.
- Prepare tests, exam, grade and deliver in a timely manner.
- Identify students' strengths and areas requiring improvement and coach to success through regular goal setting.
- Possess technical cutting, styling, multi texture and colouring skills.
- Set standards and goals in which you are prepared to lead by example.
- Complete a comprehensive daily report of each class–update and maintain communication logs, student notes, attendance, and class evaluations.
- Work well and collaborate with team members and diverse groups.
- Meet with other Educators on a regular basis to review class happenings.
- Report directly to Academy Director.
- Other duties as defined by Academy Director.
If your passion is in the hair industry, but it is time for a career change or you simply love to teach, the Donato Academy may be the right fit for you.
- Must be a member of the Ontario Colleges of Trades with a current Journeypersons Class license.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the Hairstyling industry.
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience within related field.
- Experience teaching form Milady standard or equivalent publication is preferred.